Tuesday, March 4, 2014
ten truths tuesday #10
1. Embellish your texts with emojis.
2. Stop trying to "fit in," and be yourself for once! You'll be happier; I swear.
3. If you didn't eat pancakes today for National Pancake Day, eat them tomorrow.
4. Making simple things fancy (your soap, your tweezers, your cereal) is one little way to treat yourself, liven your spirits, and make you feel classy.
5. Don't let anyone make you feel bad just because you don't drive a fancy German car.
6. If you live near the beach, take advantage of it. I know this sounds like crazy voodoo, but salt water is totally a spiritual healer.
7. Shop on Etsy because the sellers are just normal people like you trying to make their crafty dreams come true.
8. Plant a (mini) garden- it'll be good for you AND the environment.
9. Yes, humans ARE killing the environment in which we live, so doing your part to help is totally awesome!
10. Go to an old fashioned diner because it will remind you of happier days (unless you had some traumatic experience in a diner...)