Wednesday, March 12, 2014

ten truths tuesday #11 (on a wednesday)

1. Even if you hate everyone, don’t let it show.

2. Execution isn't always more important than intention.


3. Stop using "my body hasn't adjusted to daylight savings time" as an excuse for being lazy.


4. There's no use trying to figure out the meaning of life, so just step back and LIVE for once.


5. God is punishing you for your sins by making you procrastinate. (I'm an atheist, but I think you see my point)


6. Keep your mind open to new experiences- something great might happen.


7. I know there's a whole "anti-juice" movement going on, but in all honesty, I will never stop drinking Greens 2 from Pressed Juicery no matter how unhealthy people say it is (and sorry for being ignorant, but I mean it's GREEN! How unhealthy could it really be?).


8. Speaking of which... Grow up, and eat your veggies already!


9. I may seem smart, but I'm a 16 year old girl with a blog... What do I know?!


10. Don't reveal everything you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment