Tuesday, February 4, 2014
ten truths tuesday #6
1. American Horror Story is a great (read addicting) show, AND it's not even too scary to watch before bed!
2. Don't let one heartbreak make you give up on love.
3. DIYing is a great release of negative energy.
4. Fancy Starbucks drinks are just secret hideaways for calories.
5. The fact that someone looks/acts/dresses differently than you do does not mean you have the right to judge them.
6. Texting at social gatherings is rude. Instead of pulling your phone out during an awkward silence, use your WORDS to make it LESS awkward!
7. Just because something's "mainstream" doesn't make it bad. (ehem, I'm looking at you, hipsters!)
8. Eating or shopping should not be used as a form of therapy. Actual THERAPY is the best way to deal with your issues if you have them.
9. That does not mean, however, that eating and shopping aren't therapeutic. They're quick fixes for bumps in the road. Just remember: moderation, moderation, moderation.
10. If you want to be in a band, pick up that guitar. If you want to be a painter, buy a canvas. Don't let fear stop you from doing what you really love to do.