Tuesday, February 11, 2014
ten truths tuesday #7
1. Being single on Valentine's Day can be just as fun as having a Valentine; go out with all your single friends and have a great time!
2. Become a tourist in your own city for a day.
3. Don't be embarrassed to let your inner health-nut shine. Eating foods like kale, chia seeds, açai, and quinoa doesn't make you a typical "white girl" cliché, it makes you HEALTHY!
4. Accepting yourself as you are is one of the first steps to happiness- stop beating yourself up!
5. If you complain about having a lot of things you need to get done after you've procrastinated and left them all for the last minute, no one will have sympathy for you, so please just stop and get your life together.
6. Being an impatient driver is scary and dangerous! Swerving in and out of traffic lanes (and making everyone else's commute that much more annoying) isn't going to get you where you need to go any faster.
7. Referring back to my first point; it's totally okay to be alone on Valentine's day. Make it a fun night for yourself- I'm thinking mani-pedi, bubble bath, and old movie marathon (plus, you don't even have to dress up for anyone)!
8. Please don't be that girl who buys the clearance Valentine's candy for herself.
9. I don't understand what everyone's issue with Instagram is. My philosophy: Instagram whatever the fuck you want, whenever the fuck you want! You should probably avoid being a feed-clogger, though.
10. NEVER let a boy tell you who you are (or anyone else, for that matter)!