Wednesday, January 29, 2014
ten truths tuesday #5 (on a wednesday)
Sorry I went on a little unannounced hiatus, but I'm back.
1. Traveling is one of the best way to expand your intelligence, whether you go 50 or 500 miles away from home.
2. Do your best not to borrow; there's nothing worse than being labeled as someone who never gives things back.
3. Instead of thinking of yourself as alone, think of yourself as independent.
4. Your great idea now could be somebody else's great idea in a year- be productive and do something about it!
5. If you want to piss off a hipster, tell them you knew about something they like before they did while they're telling you how much they like said thing.
6. Reading the book before seeing the movie is always the best way to go.
7. Gossipping does NOT make you seem cool.
8. Zara is chic.
9. Take pictures often- you'll thank yourself for this later on.
10. Açai is not overrated.