Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ten truths tuesday #2

1. Keeping a journal is fun, and it will be even more fun to read later down the road.

2. Five books you should definitely read at least once are: Lolita, The Great Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye, The Virgin Suicides, Persepolis, and To Kill a Mockingbird.

3. The best holiday gifts are personal/sentimental ones. Think about EVERYTHING a person has EVER said to you before you pick out their gift. Think I'm exaggerating? I'm NOT!

4. Stop being passive aggressive. Use your words!

5. It's okay to eat dessert! Just make sure it's worth it.

6. Instead of crying your eyes out, use your sadness as fuel to do something productive.

7. Drink more water.

8. Trying something new/ outside your comfort zone is fun, exciting, and should be done whenever possible.

9. A PHONE CALL will always be more meaningful than a TEXT.

10. Deerhunter is a great band.

1 comment:

  1. edit: one of my readers has informed me I listed six books, however I think I'm going to leave it this way.

    ReplyDelete