Tuesday, May 20, 2014
ten truths tuesday #15
1. You shouldn't be paying $200 for a pair of birkenstocks.
2. Why are people still romanticizing cigarettes? They're terrible!
3. Summer is not an excuse to walk around basically naked.
4. I know it's really awkward when you're insta-stalking someone and accidentally double tap one of their photos, but it's even more awkward to immediately unlike it.
5. I know I complain about boys/love all the time, but it really is possible to live a happy life WITHOUT thinking of boys/love all the time.
6. Don't let a person's reputation prevent you from getting to know them. I mean, who knows what people might also be saying about you, anyway.
7. A milkshake once a week probably won't make you fat but will definitely improve the quality of your life (unless you're lactose intolerant :/).
8. Polyvore is really cool.
9. Instagram can be really cool.
10. Turning your phone off for a day would DEFINITELY be cool.